Monday, February 13, 2017

😘 Happy Valentine's Day, πŸ• Pharaoh & Adam Lambert


mairo ‏@Atom2Mairo  


*


*

"I adopted a dog, and he's the love of my life right now.  And his name is Pharaoh, 'cause he's very regal, he sits like the sphinx, in the house."
"I owned a pet as a kid with my family but I haven't had a pet in my adult life.  And it's like, it's so much love.  I mean this like cool little guy just wants your attention and all the food in the world."
"I mean I'm doing the same couch potato routine. I really like watching my shows, but now I have company, in my lap."
  


Today's Blog Views are from the United States, Japan, 
Germany, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Russia, 
Canada, Austria, Australia, Croatia, Ukraine, 
Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Argentina, France, Denmark,
Netherlands, Finland, Ireland, Brazil, Taiwan, New Zealand.

*
 ❤️ "I adopted a dog, and he's the love of my life right now.  And his name is πŸ• Pharaoh, 'cause he's very regal, he sits like the sphinx."


No comments:

Post a Comment